Kids’ Campus Child Care Centre implements an inclusive, educational, safe and healthy environment that provides quality child care to members of the community.
We pride ourselves in providing a positive atmosphere and a rewarding environment for the children and staff.
- To stay connected to community services and resources to ensure they are made available to support the children their families and staff.
- Support positive and responsive interactions among the children, parents, child care providers and staff
- To have parents represented and involved at Kids’ Campus Child Care Centre.
- To create an affordable child based, quality program that supports early learning and development.
- To promote indoor and outdoor play that will provide opportunities for learning.
- To focus on staff training and experience to strengthen the program.
- To demonstrate respect for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- To promote the health, safety, nutrition and well-being of the children
- To encourage the children to interact and communicate in a positive way and support their ability to self-regulate
- We will provide child initiated and adult-supported experiences
- To foster the children’s exploration, play and inquiry
- To plan for and create positive learning environments and experiences in which each child’s learning and development will be supported.
- To support positive and responsive interactions among the children , parents, child care providers and staff
- To foster the engagement of and ongoing communication with parents about the program and their children